Mr. B.Srinivasa Reddy is with the CSD Since June 2015. He holds Masters Degree in Economics from Sri Krishna Devaraya University, Anantapur district of Andhra Pradesh. His area of interest are rural development, Poverty alleviation and Women Empowerment through capacity building and human resources development at various levels. He has also worked extensively on areas of health (especially maternal and child health) micro fiance and self help groups. He has been attending various National workshops and training programmes. He has much exprience in Third Party monitoring and valuation studies.
Migration especially refugees' issues, demography of religion and caste; politics of demographic data, marriage and fertility, population and development.
|2010||ADVANCEMENT OF INDIA: ATTAINMENTS AND ALTERNATIVES, Kanishka Publishers & Distributors, New Delhi. Edited jointly with R. Venkata Ravi and V. Narayana Reddy.|
|2008||DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVES IN INDIA, Serial Publications, New Delhi, 2008 Edited jointly with V. Narayana Reddy and M. Romesh Singh.|
|2006||EMPOWERING RURAL INDIA: EXPERIMENTS AND EXPERIENCES, Kanishka Publishers & Distributors, New Delhi. Edited jointly with P. Siva Ram and R. Venkata Ravi.|
|2007||“People Centred Development: An Overview”, in B. S. Vasudeva Rao, ( Ed.) RURAL DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIES AND ROLE OF INSTITUTIONS; Ambala , India. Pp. 23 - 40.|
|2004||“Women Empowerment and Self Help Groups: A Participatory Approach”, in R. Venkata Ravi, V. Narayana Reddy and M. Venkataramana (ED), ‘EMPOWERMENT OF PEOPLE: GRASSROOTS STRATEGIES AND ISSUES’ Kannishka Publishers, New Delhi, Pp 86 - 93.|
|2002||“Anti-Poverty Programmes and Poverty Alleviation”, in Dr. S. Vijaya Kumar, Dr. D. Vasudeva Rao and Dr. R. Venkat Ravi (Ed), ‘EMANCIPATION OF MASSES FOR SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT’, Serials Publication, New Delhi, Pp 225 - 240.|
|2002||“Big Dams - Boon or Burden An Overview”, in The Nowhere People (Ed.) by Dr. Siby Tharakan, Books for Change, Bangalore, Pp 61 - 81.|
|2000||"Rural Development and People's Participation", in Vasudeva Rao.D & Vijaya Kumar S., (ed.) Volume, DEVELOPMENT WITH HUMAN TOUCH, Atlantic Publications, New Delhi, Pp 199 - 211.|
|2004||“Women Empowerment and Self Help Groups”, INDIAN ECONOMIC PANORAMA, Vol.13, No. 4, January, Pp 56 - 58.
|2004||“Self - Help Groups and Women Empowerment”, SOCIAL WELFARE, Vol. 50, No. 10,January, Pp 39 - 41.|
|2003 2003||“Internal Displacement in India: Causes and Consequences”, MAN & DEVELOPMENT, Vol. 25, No. 3, September, 161 - 170. “Tribal Community Development: A Participatory Approach”, THIRD CONCEPT, Vol, 17, No. 195, May, Pp 40 - 46.|
|2002||“Towards People-Centred Development: Participatory Approach”, THIRD CONCEPT, Vol. 16, No. 183, May, Pp 37 - 40..|
|2001||“Our Village, Our Work”, SOCIAL WELFARE,. 48, No. 9, December, Pp 35 - 37.|
|2001||“Local Administrative Bodies and People’s Participation”, THIRD CONCEPT, Vol. 15, No. 175, September, Pp 46 - 49.|
|2001||“Participatory Sustainable Rural Development”, THIRD CONCEPT, Vol.15, No.168, February, Pp 29 - 32.|
|2000||"Women’s Education: Need of the Hour",u>NEW FRONTIERS IN EDUCATION,XXX, No. 2, April - June, Pp|
|2000||“Rural Employment Generationand Peoples Participation",KURUKSHETRA, Vol. 48, No. 7, April, Pp 40 - 45.|
|2000||"Rural Development: Need of People’s Participation", THIRD CONCEPT,Vol.14, No.158, April, Pp 41 - 43.|
|2000||"People's Participation in Rural Development",KURUKSHETRA, Vol. 48, No. 5, February, Pp 2 - 7..|
|1999||"Whither Women's Education", SOCIAL ACTION, Vol. 49, No. 4, October - December, Pp 401 - 412.|
|1999||“Rural Development Programmes: Reflections and Remedies” SOCIAL WELFARE, Vol. 46, No. 4, July, Pp 35 - 39.|
|1999||"Development Projects and Displaced People: A Case of Dams", MAN AND DEVELOPMENT, Vol.- XXI, No.1, March, Pp 40 - 47.|
“SustainableDevelopment Goals: Status Report on Child Related Indicators in Telangana State”.
“Comprehensive Perceptional Survey in Higher Education Among the Muslims” of the Telangana State.
Sustainable Development Goals: Status Report on Child Related Indicators in Telangana State”
Program Manager at Saathealth (1 June 2018 to 31stMarch 2020)
Data Analyst National Research study on Human Trafficking in India (27th July 2017 to 31st March 2018)
- Attended National Webinar on “IPR and Livelihoods: Geographical Indications of India” organized by ST. DOMINIC’S COLLEGE, KANJIRAPALLY Parathode P O, Kottayam, Kerala, India, 11.00am-1.00pm on September 17, 2021.
- Attended National Webinar on “Art, Education and Social Sciences: How Project Muse as an e-Resource is helpful in Research” organized by Balani Infotech, Library Information Services, India, 3.00-5.00 pm, on September 17, 2021.
- Participated in the 1st Annual Conference of Telangana Economic Association organized by Centre for Economic and Social Studies, Hyderabad during 8-9, April 2017
- Presented a paper titled “Does MGNREGS Ensures Right to Work Evidence from Andhra Pradesh” 57th Annual conference of Indian Society of Labour Economics organised by Department of Economics, Central University of Kashmir, Srinagar, during 10-12 October 2015.
Workshops & Trainings
- Coordinated Four-day online Training Programme on “Effects of Extreme Climate Events on Labour in Telangana: Challenges and Mitigation” Jointly organized by V V Giri National Labour Institute, Noida and Council for Social Development, Hyderabad, during 27-30, September 2021.
- Associated with the Ten-day Capacity Building Workshop on “Quantitative Techniques in Research” at CSD, Hyderabad during December 04-14, 2017.
- Associated with the Workshop on “Quantitative Techniques and Basic Econometrics” at CSD, Hyderabad during May 12-17, 2016.
- Associated with the Workshop on “Basic Quantitative Techniques for Research Scholars and Faculty Members in Social Science” at CSD, Hyderabad during September 29 -October 9, 2015.
- Associated with currently on going “Three Weeks Refresher Course for ST Lawyers” at CSD, Hyderabad scheduled up to August, 2012.
- Associated with the Two days National Workshop on “Legal Clinics and Adivasi Rights” at CSD, Hyderabad from January 31-February 1, 2012.
- Organised One day “Capacity Building Workshop for NREGA Field Level (Adivasi-Chenchu) Workers at Achampet, Mahabubnagar district on 25th July 2012.
- Organised One day “Capacity Building Workshop for NREGA Field Level (Adivasi-Chenchu) Workers at Yerrgondapalem, Prakasam district 26th July 2012
- Organised One day “Capacity Building Workshop for Adivasi (Chenchu) Youth” for NREGA Field Level Staff at CSD, Hyderabad on January 18, 2012.
- Organised One-day Interface between “Service Providers and VSS Members” at Bathullapalli Village, Khammam district on 30th October 2002.
- Organised One-day Interface between “Service Providers and SHG Women” at DRDA, Mahabubnagar district on 19th August 2002.
- Organised One day workshop on “Towards Successful Self Management of Self Help Groups” to Women Leaders at Kusumanchi, Khammam district on March 6, 2002.
- Organised Two days Awareness programme on “Social Development for Self Help Group Women” at Samalkot, East Godavari district on 6th and 7th December 2001.
- Organised Two days Training Programme on “Self Management of Self Help Group” on 15th and 16th of October 2001 at Yemmiganur, Kurnool district.
Specialized skills - STATA, NVIVO,SPSS, SPECTRUM and MORTPACK MS Office, Adobe, MS Office Advanced excel work sheet, Datawarapper and Tablue.
- Adaptable to new environment
- Project Management
- Stakeholders' management
- Behavioral change Communication technique
- Community mobilization
- Consensus building
- Creative thinking