Graduate from Aligarh Muslim University in Political Science (HONS) in 2014, MA and MPhil have done from the International Institute for Population Sciences in 2016 and 2017, respectively. Currently pursuing PhD in Social Science from Tata Institute of Social Sciences Hyderabad.
As a professional worked as a data analyst in a project titled “National Research on Human Trafficking in India” at Tata institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai. After completion of this project, Joined as project manager for a project entitled “Saathealth” which was basically an intervention programmed on Child nutrition of under five children of Slum dwellers of the Mumbai. Currently working as Research Associate a premier institute Council for Social Development Hyderabad, Telangana.
Migration especially refugees' issues, demography of religion and caste; politics of demographic data, marriage and fertility, population and development.
- April, 2022 - Demographic and Health Status in Telangana at Glance: Evidence from National Family Health Survey. A Statistical Compendium for Planning Department of Telangana.
- September 2022- Statistical Bulletin on Overweight/Obese Women in the Southern States of India.
- December 2022-Statistical Bulletin on Incidence of Child Marriage in South India.
“Sustainable Development Goals: Status Report on Child Related Indicators in Telangana State”.
“Comprehensive Perceptional Survey in Higher Education Among the Muslims” of the Telangana State.
Sustainable Development Goals: Status Report on Child Related Indicators in Telangana State”
Program Manager at Saathealth (1 June 2018 to 31st March 2020)
Data Analyst National Research study on Human Trafficking in India (27th July 2017 to 31st March 2018)
- I have been invited to present a special paper titled “An Assessment of Nutritional Status and Health Outcome in Telangana: Evidence from National Family Health Survey” under the theme of “Food and Nutrition Security: Role of State, in School of Economics, at the University of Hyderabad on 14th October 2022.
- Presented a paper titled “Empirical Reflections on Unheard Voices of the Women Sanitation Workers’ at National Seminar on Status of Health Indicators in Telangana since 2014-15 conducted by Council for Social Development-Hyderabad from 25th to 26th November 2021.
- Attended one-daypre-conference symposiumon 'Changing Migration Patterns in Mahabubnagar District on 23 October 2022,at PalamurUniversity,Mahabubnagar. Organized by the Telangana Economic Association (TEA)
- Delivered a lecture on the “Importance of data, scope and data visualization of large-scale surveys like NFHS and CSD-HYD project data” in ‘Online Research Methodology Course for Research Scholars in Social Sciences (24 January - 4 February 2022)’ organised by Council for Social Development, Hyderabad. February 4, 2022.
- Delivered a lecture on “Importance of data, scope and data visualization of large-scale surveys like NFHS and CSD-HYD project data: Demonstration of Data wrapper and Microsoft excel” in the ‘Two-week Academic Writing Workshop (March 21-April 1, 2022)’ organized by Council for Social Development, Hyderabad. March 25, 2022.
- Invited as resource person in online workshop “Three Day Online Workshop on Sustainable Development Goals and Disability” from 13 July to 15 July, organized by Council for Social Development.
- Delivered a lecture for data visualization on “Ten days Workshop Research Methodology Course, sponsored by ICSSR and organized by Council for Social Development Hyderabad” on 21 September 2022.
- Delivered a lecture on data understanding and visualization on “Ten-day workshop on Research Methodology Courses for Research Scholars in Social Sciences “from 8th to 18 November 2022. This workshop was jointly organized by the Council of Social Development and the Indian Council of Social Sciences Southern Regional Centre, Hyderabad.
- I am associated as a resource person of the Confederation of Voluntary Associations (COVA)in collaboration withthe State Council of Educational Research and Training, Government of Telangana, under the program of Citizenship Compassionate Programme. In this programme, I am delivering a lecture on Participatory Budgeting to secondary schools across Telangana State.
- Member of organizing team, Two-week Academic Writing Workshop, March 21st to April 1st 2022, funded by Indian Council for Social Science Research, Government of India and Government of Telangana.
- Organising member for events organized to celebrate Matri-bhashaDiwas at three government schools in Gachibowli and Kondapur, Hyderabad. These events are organized under the banner of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav. February 21, 2022.
- Organising member of a two-day national seminar on the “Status of Health Indicators in Telangana Since 2014” on 25-26 November 2021 funded by the Indian Council for Social Science Research, Government of India.
- Conducted a programme under the theme of “Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav and HarGharTiranga Campaign in Adarsh Vidyalaya High School at Rajendranagar on 13th August 2022.
- Conduced a programme under the theme of “Azadi ka AmritMahotsav and JanjatiyaDiwas on the birth anniversary of Birsa Munda in govt. Degree College for Women, Hussaianialam at Charminar Hyderabad on 11th November 2022.
Specialized skills - STATA, NVIVO,SPSS, SPECTRUM and MORTPACK MS Office, Adobe, MS Office Advanced excel work sheet, Datawarapper and Tablue.
- Adaptable to new environment
- Project Management
- Stakeholders' management
- Behavioral change Communication technique
- Community mobilization
- Consensus building
- Creative thinking